NEW TO TWISTED FLIGHT FITNESS?
So you have finally decided to look into trying your first Twisted Flight Fitness class! We are so excited you have because your life will be forever changed in the most positive way. The information on this page will help you know just what to do before signing up for your first class.
- You DO NOT have to have upper body strength. After time you will gain strength and so much more. In a few weeks you will notice how strong you are getting physically and mentally.
- We ask that students do not use their cell phones during regular class time. If you get a call please take it outside, your studio family thanks you in advance.
Get Your Workshop tickets here!
We require you to sign up online to reserve your spot for EVERY CLASS. This is due to the limited number of spaces available in the studio. If for any reason a class does get canceled you will be contacted via e-mail. So please make sure you put an active e-mail address in your Twisted Flight Fitness online account.
Note: Intro to Pole is Required before any other pole fitness class. If you have pole experience and believe you are able to opt out of the Intro to Pole Series, please call April at
(479) 313-5794 to discuss options.
- Click on the "LET'S GET STARTED" button below and create your Mindbody account for yourself. You are also able to add your spouse and children to your account. Our MindBody scheduler has the most up to date class information and schedule. We require you reserve your class and pay online prior to coming to class to assure you have a spot.
- Purchase a single class, buy a punch card or purchase a membership.
- Wear shorts, a tank top, and a sports bra. We prefer you wear shorts if you feel comfortable. You need to be able to grip the pole with your legs.
- No lotions or oils on your hands or body. Just wash your hands and wipe off your legs best you can if you forget. Do not wear jewelry it can damage the pole and pinch you skin.
- Come about 5 to 10 minutes before class. You need to bring a micro fiber towel to clean your pole. Yoga mats are available at the studio but if you have your own please bring it.
Let's Get Started
1039 S Gutensohn Rd. Suite F
Springdale, AR 72762